Launch of FireWatch v7.5, a major new software release from Infographics
INFOGRAPHICS UK LTD., a leading software developer, has launched a major new release of FireWatch, the #1 Enterprise Resource Planning & Management Solution for Fire and Rescue.
FireWatch v7.5 represents a leap forward in the product’s evolution, including a re-write of underlying technologies, new modules, and significant extensions and enhancements.
Key highlights include:
- New Modules: including bi-directional Mobilisation system interfaces, SAP interfaces and a Mobile/PDA Web Client
- Reporting: automated scheduled reporting and distribution, version control, and import/export of report definitions
- KPIs: new station and employee graphical KPIs as standard
- Flexible Rostering: functionality to support new ways of working and enable self-initiated, flexible rostering and approval processes driven by workflow. Enhanced standard reporting to manage and monitor shifts worked, annualised hours and other data
- Training & Development: new ‘RAG’ information as standard, and modelling of parent training modules/qualifications and related child modules, with varying refresher dates that impact the overall status of the parent
FireWatch is already used by around one-third of UK Fire and Rescue Services, and recent case studies have proven it to deliver significant improvements to data quality and operational risk, cost savings of up to £1.5m, and operational efficiency improvements of up to 40%.
It provides a strategic framework for the enterprise-level planning and management of: Human Resource, Availability and Time Management, Integrated Personal Development & Training, Fleet & Asset Management, Health & Safety, Occupational Health, Reporting & Analysis, and other areas – all specifically designed to meet Fire and Rescue Service needs.
Russell Wood, Director of Sales, said: “With this major release we have passed another significant milestone in the product’s technical evolution and breadth of functionality.
“7.5 demonstrates our ongoing commitment to continue our investment in what is already the market-leading product.
“Our clients have requested seamless integration with mobilisation systems as part of control projects, and new ways to access and interact with the software and functionality to support their rapidly-changing resourcing models and competency needs. We have delivered this with 7.5.”