We use the FloSuite® product suite to provide a rapid framework for the configuration of process-centric software solutions, including workflow, BPM, case management and application integration.
FloSuite enables the automation of practically any work-type, and supports enterprise application integration, enabling you to deploy targeted solutions that streamline and improve the way your organisation works.
Key FloSuite functions
With FloSuite you can:
- Web-front-end legacy applications, delivering functionality to users via a modern Web-based interface
- Integrate business processes and legacy systems to increase efficiency, join-up cross-departmental processes and collaborate more closely with partner agencies
- Support business transformation via rapid deployment of new process models across front and back-office areas
Some sample back-office or administrative processes that have been deployed using FloSuite include:
- Freedom of Information Request Management
- New Joiner/Mover/Leaver processes
- IT Helpdesk Management
- Employee Self-service
Pre-built workflow and case management solutions for emergency and critical services
We also use the FloSuite framework to develop process-centric business applications focused on emergency and critical services, such as prevention and protection/safeguarding, which can be purchased as standalone solutions. Our Prevent and Protect solution is in use at UK emergency services organisations.
Read more about FloSuite
Read more about Prevent + Protect